- Any personal data which we collect is obtained and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Act"), the principles of which are that data is:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for specified and lawful purposes and not in any other way which would be incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- accurate and kept up to date
- not kept for longer than is necessary
- processed in line with the data subject's rights
- kept secure
- not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws
We only gather personal data from you for the purposes of processing your order and payment, and, if you have given your explicit consent for us to do so, for marketing purposes. We do not share your personal data with any third party unless we believe it to be lawful to do so.
Under the Act, you may write to us at Urban Species Ltd. 14 Cheshire Street London E2 6EH and request a copy of the information which we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge the maximum fee payable in terms of the Act for providing this information. If the details are inaccurate you can ask us to amend them.